| [[File:Nina Simone At Town Hall.jpg|250px]]|
Nina Simone at Town Hall is a 1959 live album by Nina Simone. It was recorded live at The Town Hall on 15 September 1959 and released as her second album for Colpix Records that same year. Some of the songs were featured in the concert but were re-recorded in a studio for the album.
Information about songs on this album Edit
- "Black Is the Color of My True Love's Hair" also features on the albums Wild is the Wind (1966) and Black Gold (1970).
- "The Other Woman" is written by Jessie Mae Robinson and also features on the albums Nina Simone At Carnegie Hall (1963), Let It All Out (1966), and Live At Ronnie Scott's (1984).
- "Wild is the Wind" also features on the album Wild is the Wind (1966).
Track listing Edit
- "Black Is the Color of My True Love's Hair" (Traditional)
- "Exactly Like You" (Jimmy McHugh, Dorothy Fields)
- "The Other Woman" (Simone, Jessie Mae Robinson)
- "Under the Lowest" (Simone)
- "You Can Have Him" (David Enloe)
- "Summertime (Instr.)" (George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin, DuBose Heyward)
- "Summertime (Vocal)"
- "Cotton-Eyed Joe" (Traditional)
- "Return Home" (Simone)
- "Wild is the Wind" (Dimitri Tiomkin, Ned Washington)
- "Fine and Mellow" (Billie Holiday, Arthur Herzog, Jr.)